Programmable 4-channel radio receiver
- with 500 memory locations for remote control, rolling code, 433.92 MHz narrow band, 868.3 MHz on request
- equipped with 4 potential-free inputs for buttons/relays for each channel,
parallel to operation of the four outputs by remote control .
- With four seven-segment displays, simple programming is shown.
- Possibility of setting the operating modes (monostable, bistable and various time control up to 9999 seconds = approx. 166 minutes) for each channel.
- Possibility of simultaneous command input at output 1 and 2 or 3 and 4 and 1 to 4 (all outputs can be combined via one command via remote control).
- Programming procedure:
1. selection of channel 1 out of 4 or with common output channel 1/2 or 3/4 or all .
2. assignment of the single remote control to this channel or several outputs.
3. function selection of output 1-4 (mono bistable, time function)